The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Loved it

Really reallt enjoyed this, great style, nice music......what else can I say?!
Do you remember 'the animals of farthing wood'? or are you too young?
It just reminds me of that cartoon but funny and not depressing lol

FutureSquirrel responds:

I barely remember 'the animals of farthing wood', since I was like, six at the time- but OH DEAR GOD do I remember how depressing it was.

Jesus, they abandoned and lost a main character every week and killed out one completely every three weeks!

Thanks for the review

Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat

nice

I really like it but ask santa for a wacom tablet and get it done in flash dude, you've got a nice style and flash will speed up the whole animation process....plus the option of colour.

NoComicsComics responds:

Ohhh, no no no, I'm sorry but I would never use a tablet or flash, no offense to those who do of course. I know these take a long time, but I do these because I love traditional animation. There are plenty of Flash cartoons out there, my goal is to keep traditional animation alive you see. Using my computer would go against my beliefs. I'm very happy you like my style though, and keep an eye out, because I may one day (in the distant future) make an episode in color, kinda like how they made the Popeye two reels, but it will be hand colored, of course. Thanks again for your review.

Constant struggle Constant struggle

Great

Really nice style, great story, I wish you spent more time designing the character as it would have made this a 10/10 for me :D

The Broken Requiem The Broken Requiem

Cool

I really like this, nice work.
Its dark, and holds a mood every well