The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Loved it

Really reallt enjoyed this, great style, nice music......what else can I say?!
Do you remember 'the animals of farthing wood'? or are you too young?
It just reminds me of that cartoon but funny and not depressing lol

FutureSquirrel responds:

I barely remember 'the animals of farthing wood', since I was like, six at the time- but OH DEAR GOD do I remember how depressing it was.

Jesus, they abandoned and lost a main character every week and killed out one completely every three weeks!

Thanks for the review

Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat Ordinary Man Ep.3 Brat

nice

I really like it but ask santa for a wacom tablet and get it done in flash dude, you've got a nice style and flash will speed up the whole animation process....plus the option of colour.

NoComicsComics responds:

Ohhh, no no no, I'm sorry but I would never use a tablet or flash, no offense to those who do of course. I know these take a long time, but I do these because I love traditional animation. There are plenty of Flash cartoons out there, my goal is to keep traditional animation alive you see. Using my computer would go against my beliefs. I'm very happy you like my style though, and keep an eye out, because I may one day (in the distant future) make an episode in color, kinda like how they made the Popeye two reels, but it will be hand colored, of course. Thanks again for your review.

Constant struggle Constant struggle

Great

Really nice style, great story, I wish you spent more time designing the character as it would have made this a 10/10 for me :D

Ed & His Inner Demons #2 Ed & His Inner Demons #2

Nice

Great style and I love the whole concept
keep them coming!!!

Selva Selva

WOW

Really enjoyed the story and the style is wicked.
Keep up the good work :D

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

Great

Really liked it dudes, animation and style was ok though.
The story was great and you have know idea how long I've wanted to do something like that....The little guys don't stand a chance on here!!
Do more, NG needs the beats lol !!

RSQViper responds:

The beasts are unleashed, my friend!

Nice to see you liked the story on top of the jokes and action.

Thanks for reviewing!

Devil May Cry M2 *SE* Devil May Cry M2 *SE*

umm

Why does it look like Dante is wearing a little red training bra??

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS responds:

lol! didnt u play DMC3? thats like his sword holster thing. it starts from hisa chest and goes around under his coat to his back and holds his sword in place.

The Art Of HouseWifery The Art Of HouseWifery

Nice

Nice animation, I really enjoyed it....reminded me of something harry enfield used to do :D

Promenade the Puzzle Promenade the Puzzle

Nice work

Really Liked this, reminded me of Tim Burton :D

Leftovers Leftovers

Great

I really like it, love the style.
The only thing is, and this may sound silly, but maybe you should make a preloader in your style instead of using someone elses, as while this is loading it looks like every other animation......I always read that with a boring preloader that is detatched from its animation context looses views as people get bored not knowing whats coming.